Yes, it was "garage sale" day today in his class. And this is what he brought home. I thought the last one was bad.... this is even worse! It looks like some kind of alien pod. Luke says its a coconut, but I have my doubts. He ended up throwing it away after I told him he could not break it open and drink the milk out of it. Blech!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Couldn't resist
I couldn't resist posting these pictures. Today when Luke got home from school, he dropped his backpack on the floor and ran off as usual. I picked it up and unzipped it to look through his folder. I was not prepared for what I saw! It scared me to death! I literally dropped it and yelled for Luke.

Yes, it was "garage sale" day today in his class. And this is what he brought home. I thought the last one was bad.... this is even worse! It looks like some kind of alien pod. Luke says its a coconut, but I have my doubts. He ended up throwing it away after I told him he could not break it open and drink the milk out of it. Blech!
Yes, it was "garage sale" day today in his class. And this is what he brought home. I thought the last one was bad.... this is even worse! It looks like some kind of alien pod. Luke says its a coconut, but I have my doubts. He ended up throwing it away after I told him he could not break it open and drink the milk out of it. Blech!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment