Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 30

What a crazy morning! Luke on the bus by 7:45. Gracen to Amy's by 8:10. Me to my audiology appointment by 8:45. I totally forgot to remind Amy last night that I was bringing Gracen over at the crack of dawn. Her poor parents are visiting and they opened the door and pretended they knew she was expected. And of course, Amy was asleep. I ratted them out later. I knew they were surprised, but they covered it well.

It was beautiful here today! The yard looks so good. I love how I leave for a few hours and come home and its nicely mowed and edged. LOVE having a lawn service!

Now here's some info on what Luke is doing....
  • He is not a SCHOOL morning person. Weekend morning and he's great.
  • I have to stand over him to make sure he gets out of bed. If I leave the room, he lays back down.
  • He is in awe of me that I know what he buys for lunch at school (ice cream). There is a website where I can check his account, but I'm gonna keep that my secret.
  • He thinks his first and last name are too long to write out both. Its a constant battle. He better be glad we didn't keep his Ukrainian name!
  • He remembers everything!
  • He lets his sister play his DS and she always changes the language settings. Harry Potter in Portuguese is not easy to maneuver through.
  • He misses Daddy like crazy.
  • He has to go to the bathroom at the most inopportune times.
  • Everyday when he gets off the bus, he runs and tries to beat the bus to our house.
  • He is going to be a great helper this deployment. He looks out for both Gracen and I. He's living up to his "Man of the House" title!

No comments: