Why was she sound asleep you ask? Well, because she set our house alarm off at 4:30 this morning. Scared me to death! I jumped out of bed to the alarm blaring (have a kink in my neck to prove it!). I ran into the hall and strained to remember our code. Then I stopped. What if someone was in the house? I can't turn the alarm off. Then I heard her. "Mommy?" From the kitchen. Then I heard her close the garage door. I quickly fiddled with the alarm hoping I was pressing the correct code. When the screeching noise stopped, I asked my lovely daughter what she was doing in the garage. "I was looking for you." Again I asked, "Why were you in the garage?" "I thought you were hiding from me." Ummmm? NO! She said she looked in my room, but didn't see me! I promise I was right there sound asleep.
So she slept in this morning while I have been up since, you guessed it, 4:30am. Its hard to go back to sleep after being awakened like that. I think it took my heart about an hour to stop beating so hard.
Here is another funny picture. This is what I found when I went to bed last night. A little freaky if you ask me....
Luke told me this morning that Gracen put the dragon like that. Watching over him in his sleep.
Speaking of watching over. Here is a picture of Ella in the mornings. She loves to watch Luke wait for the bus every morning. In the afternoon, she can hear the bus coming through the neighborhood and stands at the front door wiggling like crazy.
And one more picture of our tree this morning. Its amazing how much it changes from day to day. I think its so pretty.


No comments:
Post a Comment