Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 24

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days....

Yes, we have our daddy in life size form! The dog is absolutely terrified of it and it scares me at least once every night, but the kids LOVE it! It is kinda nice to see Daddy's face everyday.



I could not get Luke to look at the camera! But here is where we keep our FlatDaddy.

When I was sick all last week, I had a form of ulcers/fever blisters all in my mouth, on my tongue and down my throat. It was awful. Luke has always had fever blisters, but had not had one for at least 6 months. I still can't believe how many have popped up on his mouth since Sunday night. He's working on four today. I guess they are contagious! Just pray Gracen doesn't get them. Can you even imagine the trauma that will go on in this house!

This is what I found at our bird feeder this morning. This little bird was so colorful and so fat! As I was changing the batteries in my camera, another little bird flew up and sat eating beside this red one. It would have been such a great picture. I was being as quiet as I could to switch out batteries and move the blinds to take the picture. Just as I was about to take the picture, Luke stomped up behind me and hit the window saying "WOW! Look at those birds!" Such a boy!!!! So I obviously didn't get the shot! Both birds flew away and didn't come back!


Several people have wondered why I needed an MRI. Over the last 6 months, I have lost some hearing in both of my ears. My right ear more than my left. When one ear is worse than the other, they do an MRI to rule out tumors. Thankfully, I am tumor free!

1 comment:

erinlo said...

I am so impressed with the grace in which you are handling all you are handling. I have often found myself, recently, getting upset when Jeff isn't home from work on time, but it doesn't last long when I think of him being gone for a whole year. Prayers prayers prayers- bless you and Scott. Your children are beautiful and I love seeing the sweet pictures of them and reading the stories. If you ever need to get out of the country for a little while, Calgary is a beautiful place- and still on the same continent! Love, Erin