Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 22

Its definitely time to move. We've been in this house a little over 3 years and are busting at the seams. I always thought this house was a great deployment house. Just the right size for Luke, Gracen and I. When Scott came back last time, it took alot of getting use to and space was tight. But now with him away this time, I still feel cramped. The kids have outgrown their closets and we never fit into ours. I've always switched out for the seasons, but this freezing weather in April is throwing me for a loop. I'm ready to pack away for good the winter clothes and get on with summer.

Early tomorrow morning I have my MRI. I've been told this imaging center has an open MRI machine. I'm praying this is correct. Just the thought of laying in a small tube makes me sick to my stomach. Amy said she would go with me, but she's on Gracen duty in the morning. Maybe after the scan, I'll go to Sonic and get my first Diet Coke in over 10 days. You know, for a caffeine fix to calm my nerves.

We mailed another box off to Daddy today. Gracie was so proud she wrote her name all over the box. The postal worker took special care not to cover up her artwork with the mailing label or stickers.

1 comment:

Sign2Jill said...

Hi! I got your email the other day and I will reply soon, I promise. And please do let me know the results of the MRI. :-)

Love, Jill