Boy has it been raining here! There are lakes where there usually isn't even water. The rivers are overflowing into streets and dams are breaking. I can't wait for the sun to come out and stay out for a while.
Today was school for both the kids. I was on base all day with Amy working on OSC scholarship applications. There were 10 of us who sat and graded over 60 essays. Each essay had to be graded by 5 different people. The essay questions were interesting, but after reading your 30th essay it got very monotonous.
I took the kids with me to play at a friends house. There were lots of moms and children. We had a great time. Got back really late, but the good thing is the kids will sleep in in the morning! YAY!
Wendy cut my hair again this afternoon. Still not completely happy with it. It really looks like the same haircut I had before I grew it all out. But its so much lighter and I'm loving the layers again.
I'm so excited about taking the kids to the movies tomorrow. I've been wanting to see Nim's Island with Jodie Foster for a few months now. I think I'm more excited than the kids. We are taking Ty and meeting the Freemans at the theatre. Should be fun!
I've been trying something new with Ella the past few days. I'm leaving her out when I'm gone during the day. She's only torn up one thing and that was a plastic bag that was left on the kitchen table. I make sure all the doors are closed and the table is clean when I leave now. With us being gone so much in the evenings now, I just felt she was always in the cage. Hopefully she will be a good girl and not destroy something important.... *knock on wood*
No soccer game tomorrow because of the rain. I'll try and get pictures of something else. Maybe our grass. It is so high right now because of all the rain we have gotten. I was hoping to plant flowers this weekend, but the grass is too high to work around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment