Okay... back to his progress report. Here are his grades so far:
Reading: B
Language: B
Math: B+
Spelling/Phonics: A
So YAY for Luke... and for Mommy! And Scott, I have a bone to pick with you! Did you know there are two bonus spelling words every week? Luke told me you never went over those with him. Well, we have now been learning them and the last two weeks he has gotten 110 on his spelling tests. He said these bonus words have been on each test this year and he has never received the extra credit! For some reason, I find this funny. Funny that he never thought to tell us. Funny that his teacher's communication skills stink. Funny that we found this out with only 3 more spelling tests left in the year!
We finally got our package from Daddy today! Gracen LOVES her jewelry and Luke wore his soccer jersey all night. Gracen kept saying "These are so beautiful, Mommy!" and "I love my Daddy!" Daddy was a big hit today and talked about alot.
I have a women's conference to go to tomorrow. I've been bugging all my friends for months to sign up for this. Well, guess who forgot all about it? Yes, I did. Claire called me tonight at 8:30 asking me what I was going to wear tomorrow. I had no idea what she was talking about. Then I remembered. UGH! So many things to do to get ready. We have to be out the door so early in the morning! Needless to say, Gracen got the fastest bath of her life tonight. I was planning to do it in the morning when I thought we were in no hurry.
I like to go back and look at pictures of the kids from years past. Here is one of them in April 2006, two years ago. They were such babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment