I'm still working on the yard. I ran out of purple petunias and have looked everywhere for more. No one has them so I can't finish mulching or take pictures. I'm ready to be done with this project! Hopefully I can find them this weekend when the stores stock up for shoppers.
I love Gracie's preschool teacher to death, but I seriously question her judgement after seeing the craft project today. Yes, its creative and they learned alot from it..... blah! blah! blah! But what in the world are we suppose to do with a pie pan full of dirt?!??!?!
And it doesn't help Gracen keeps wanting to take it to her room. It would take two seconds for Ella to have dirt all over this house! I'm just sorry that this lovely craft isn't going to make its way to Daddy like all of Gracie's other art creations. Believe me, if I could get it there I would. I'd rather Daddy throw it away at some point than me get busted when Gracen finds her art in our trash can.
This is Gracen this morning before school. I was so excited we had very little arguments this morning on her outfit. At first, she thought she looked "silly", but somehow I convinced her the shorts were adorable.
We are praying Daddy stays safe the next few weeks. I think this deployment has officially started and we are about to set some records in our marriage.... how many consecutive days we've gone without talking. Not a record I want to set or try and break in the future!


No comments:
Post a Comment