First, this is what I found when I checked on Gracie last night. Tell me this child does not love her daddy....
This morning was interesting. It was like I was in the twilight zone and someone had replaced my children with droids. I heard Luke's alarm go off twice this morning. On the third time, he didn't turn it off. I got out of bed thinking he was probably deep in sleep and I was going to have to drag him out of bed. But low and behold, he was not in his bed. Then I heard his voice in the living room. HE WAS DRESSED AND READING HIS READING BOOK FOR SCHOOL! He even had his shoes on!!! I couldn't believe it! I asked him what he was doing and he said, "You didn't have anything out for breakfast, so I thought I'd read." Ummm? It was only 6:55am. He normally isn't even dressed until 7:20 maybe 7:15 if we are lucky!
I got him some breakfast and told him I needed to jump in the shower. But GET THIS! When I got out of the shower, this droid who claimed to be my son had made his bed. And made it neatly I might add.
Gracen was also easy this morning. Which is huge for her. She put on the clothes I laid out and was even happy with the shoes I chose for her. She did want to wear some of my jewelry to school, but that was really our only sore spot this morning.
Here are some pictures from lunch with Luke. Today was also Pioneer Day. When I got there, they were sitting outside listening to someone talk about goats. Fun! Fun! Luke is in the orange with his hand up....
Luke's picture of the goats.....


No comments:
Post a Comment