Saturday, April 19, 2008

So Momentous It Deserves It's Own Blog Entry

All of Luke's fantasies have come true!


While eating lunch, he said "Mom, this is like a dream." I'm pretty sure he has eaten through half of both cans today. He was in pickle and buffalo wing heaven! And bonus for me.... Its impossible to get his shirt dirty eating these!!!!

Ella wanted to get in on the action.....

I've added an entry for Day 27 so keep reading!

1 comment:

Cristie said...

Hi,
You don't know me. I stumbled upon your blog by clicking through from blog to blog. It is actually weird that you can begin on a good friends blog and find yourself entrenched in a families life/blog you've never met. Anyways, I noticed your ticker for Daddy and all your blogging to keep Daddy up to date while he's away deployed. I live in San Antonio, Texas. We are not military but have MANY friends who are and who are also serving tours. As a Mom to three beautiful kiddos who are blessed to have Daddy home daily .... I thank YOU and your HUSBAND for that gift. I don't know how you get through each day with him away. I am so thankful for his service!
May the Lord keep you and shine his face upon you!
Praying for a quick return and many happy postings between now and then!
Cristie Martine
Mom to three --- two born of my womb, one of my heart!
www.journeytomaliah.com